page 373

and ask them to pace the dividends when received by them to your account -

Should you want to sell out part or the whole of these Consols, you had better request your Bank to bespeak at  a Power of Attorney for that purpose.  Then when you have signed that Power of Attorney & it has been lodged at the Bank of England, the Bank of Australasia or its stockbrokers will be able to sell out the whole or any part of the stock as you may direct

Current Status: 
Ready for review