Volume 75: James and William Macarthur business correspondence, 1823-1877: No. 005
[Date in pencil 8.5.32]
1st Accounts, connected with the general Concern, to be balanced to the 30th Ulto
2nd From that date a new Set of Books to be opened at Camden.
3rd The Establishments at Camden, and in Argyle, to constitute the General Concern. The Establishment at Parramatta, & the property at Sydney to be distinct.
4th The general concern to provide for -
- Wages & Maintenance of Servants requisite to conduct the general business
- Implements, Materials, & Stores, for Do Do
- Quit Rents &c,
- Horses, & Working Cattle Do Do
- Fodder, & Maintenance of Do Do
- Travelling Expenses & other disbursements incidental to Do
All Postage of Letters, & Turnpike Tolls.
Annual allowances to my Mother, & Sisters, to Edward, to Mrs Bond, to Mrs Thompson, and establishment of Frederic Thompson.
5th Whatever net Balance may remain from the sale of Wool, Live Stock, or the surplus of other Farm Produce, over & above what may