Wed. 5th. The Regt. had dismounted parade today. We were signalling with H. Quarters this morning & played quoits after dinner. This afternoon C Sqd. took back all the horses belonging to the reinforcements to Abbassieh, & all spare horses in the Regt. were also returned. I believe that 75% of the Regt. have to go to the South of Greece to guard Turkish prisoners. The other 25% are to remain here & take care of the horses. After tea I went to Heliopolis with Arthur & a couple of his friends & had a good time.