This page has already been transcribed. You can find new pages to transcribe here.


[Page 102]

Wed 1st
Feeling pretty bad today on account of the shaking up my pony gave me yesterday afternoon & went to the Dr again this morning & although he assures me I am alright I am far from well, but have decided not to go to him again unless I get worse as he may think I am malingering & he seems to think I am O.K. Received an order through this evening that we are to leave here at 9 oclock tomorrow morning on out trip back into the desert & we have been very busy in consequence & had our last dip in the Suez this afternoon. We are still short of a good many saddles but some may come tonight.

Current Status: